SVG file for a Spiral shape template to create a 3D paper rose. Roll the spiral shape inward starting from the "tail" part outside.
You may need a glue and a florist stem (wire) or cocktail stick to stick the tail part then start rolling and gluing, here you can control how tight the rose will be.
Craft Robo or Silhouette Digital cutters can be used to cut these files by downloading the FREE Inkscape programme available on the main GSD Menu page.
Copyrights to all designs remain the property of Alaa' K. The designs are licensed to you only for personal use as a single user, not for resale, exchange or commercial distribution.
You are NOT authorized to:
- Share, copy, resell, distribute our designs in its original digital format AS IS or ALTERED in any way.
- Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from our designs for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
- Use the products to produce vinyl decor designs or other cuttable/ printable products for resale or distribution.
- Print the designs for sale or distribution via internet, retail locations or any other venue.
- Use the design to produce items for commercial use and re sell on etsy, ebay or any other retail outlet.
- Upload our products to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
If credit is required please credit: